RWD: 019 RAPE RWD: 019 RAPE

Dear Hans,

Hi! this is Hans! (no really) i wanted to watch this. so i did. F***ing awesome.

Love,
Hans
XD

Public Warning Public Warning

pretty good

loved the twist. i laughed for a good bit at that. the only suggestion i really have is to work on the voice acting. the speech came out too slow i thought and really dragged it out. great idea and great execution though.

OWRBtheo responds:

Thanks mate, I need a new microphone i guess, cos i need to keep redoing the voices because they either come up too slow, or too quite, so thats why it seems unnatural and slow.
But thanks for the constructive criticism!

Then I Run Then I Run

awesome flash!

i loved your imagery and style. amazingly good flash. alot of deep meaning behind it i can tell but i guess im not on the same channel so i couldnt feel all the emotion. beautiful choice for a song for the flash. i cant say it enough but your going places. amazing job. 5/5 10/10

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

amazing

that was simply awesome. the song was creative as hell and the imagery fit it perfectly. the song and the animation definately exist as one entity. i love it! the graphics were so simple but just fit perfectly with the song. awesome work my man keep it up. im surprised this animation didnt get any awards like the rest of yours did.