Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

awesome!

i cant possibly ever be in a bad mood with this song playing. its so damn happy. ^^ what an awesome riff i <3 it. everyonce in a while someone makes a song thats just an instant hit and blows people away. this is one of those. big ups :D

DnB godsend DnB godsend

pretty good!

for a first attempt pretty badass. i do agree your synth works needs a bit more practice but its not shabby for starters. the drumbeat is pretty cool and i love what you did with it. good work for a first shot

Children (DnB Remix preview) Children (DnB Remix preview)

finish it woman!

i say woman to everyone so dont take offense to that. but seriously. finish it. its pretty badass awesome energy :)

K.I.A(D-Day Remix) K.I.A(D-Day Remix)

badass

the way you incorporated the battle sounds and explosions into the song to make the tune was creative as hell. id definately compare this with dreadnought by spor. i guess the only suggestion i have is to put a little more body into the drums. they sounded a little flatter than i thought they should. maybe just a faint touch of reverb to add space to it? i just thought that it should sound a little more in the open to be part of the battle. still an awesome song 4/5 9/10 :)

German Bandits (Digeridoo Mix) German Bandits (Digeridoo Mix)

amazing

i loved your choice of instruments for this track. the sound was unique and completely yours. top notch stuff id love to get this track on vinyl to spin. ive write myself but for the life of me i cant get the BPM slowdown to work like you did at the end. what program do you use? ive been using reason. PM me back and let me know bud. 5/5 10/10

ChrisShendo responds:

It's all about automation, man! I was using Fruity Loops when I wrote this (I've since moved up to Logic Pro and various pieces of outboard gear), but it's no different. All D.A.W.'s can do it. I'll open up reason and let you know what to do...Just haven't used Reason in about a month, so it may take me a sec.

[Rampancy] (lowq Preview) [Rampancy] (lowq Preview)

props

love what you did with the bass on this track. when i first listened to it and was reading through your post i was thinking of writing "hey you should try messing with EQ a bit to clear it up" butttttt then i read that it was a low quality preview so throw that bit out the window :P like i said i love what you did with the bass. gritty, dirty and out there to fuck you up. love bass like that. cant wait for you to post the full version in high quality.4/5 9/10

Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix Bittersweet Symphony CnB Remix

pretty good

very well done. did you sample the song itself or reconstruct the song on your own? either way i liked it. very simple, very clean. well done. not the most complex song in the world but hey not all the best songs out there are complex. 4/5 8/10 :)

(NUB+SC)Pine Dexterity Attack (NUB+SC)Pine Dexterity Attack

impressive!

not my style of DnB but still i can appreciate skill. damn good music. I love your drum beats and i need to work more on getting that level of complexity in. very clear and crisp sound too. really good work keep it up.

nubbinownz responds:

Thank you very much . That really means alot. Too often you'll get people on newgrounds that will score with a bias on their own idea of music. Thank you again man. We really appreciate it.

nF-Everyday nF-Everyday

great track

some of my friends i showed this to didnt appreciate it all that much but then again the area im in has never heard of drum and bass :S i love the mood of the song and the glitched vocals. the vocals were frustrated while the tune was breaking free from the frustration and anxiety by letting the darkness within out of its cage and run free. thats the emotions i came away with from the song. i loved the tune keep up the good work

Beat the Bass Beat the Bass

not bad

i like it. its kind of a mellow edgy. my tastes are more the hard edgy but still this is really good. the bass reminds me of breakbeat kaos 05 or soldiers story. has that rounded retro sound to it. awesome work my man.